Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (Rab) Scheme is a health Scheme that ensures that more and more citizens avail of the best and latest medical care below the poverty line and above poverty line (excluding white cardholders). This scheme is being implemented by them. The Government of Karnataka has decided to introduce this universal health care scheme. It is expected that all citizens in the state will get subsidized or free health care. This facility will include emergency care and government hospitals as well as private facilities will be available on the schedule of the state government for this special program.
The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) scheme is a Healthcare Assurance of the Karnataka Government to make specialty tertiary healthcare benefits and treatment affordable and accessible to the Above Poverty Line (APL) inhabitants of Karnataka.
For the Rajiv Arogya Bhagya, there is no need for registration. All you (the patient) have to do is to take your Above Poverty Line (APL) or the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Card whenever he or she visits the hospital for their treatment.
The produce of the Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme is the same as the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra for verification purposes.
Table of Contents
- Key Features Of The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme
- – Estimated Budget For the RAB
- – Referral To Private Hospitals
- – Fee_For_The_Health_Card
- – Extra_Financial_Support_For_The_Treatment
- – Payment For The Above Poverty Line (APL) Candidate
- – Payment For The Below Poverty Line (BPL) Candidate
- – Total Treatment Package For All Families
- – Total Number Of Beneficiaries
- – Offering Better Medical Facilities
- Eligibility For The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme
- Documents Required For The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme
- The Enrollment Process
- List of Hospitals for Implementation Under Rajiv Arogya Bhagya scheme
Key Features Of The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme:
Source :- http://darshanbelgaum . com/app-for-apl-under-rajiv-arogya-bhagya-scheme/
Here are the key features of the Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) scheme mentioned below. Check it out:
Estimated Budget For the RAB:
It has been estimated that a scheme of this size will require as much as INR 2000/- crore for the proper implementation.
Referral To Private Hospitals:
The applicant won’t be capable to choose for treatment in private hospitals firstly, but if the Government specified hospitals do not have the required treatment facility only then they will bring up the patient to any private clinic.
Fee For The Health Card:
The applicants have to pay INR 10/- to avail of the unique health card. If the individual loses his or her original health card, then the applicant has to get a replica health card by paying INR 20/-
Extra Financial Support For The Treatment:
In case any member of the family, who is eligible, is suffering from serious illness and thus requires more money for the treatment then the authority of the state will provide extra monetary support of INR 50000/-.
Payment For The Above Poverty Line (APL) Candidate:
The Above poverty line (APL) candidates have to pay INR 70% of his or her treatment cost and the State Government will pay the rest 30%.
Payment For The Below Poverty Line (BPL) Candidate:
For the below poverty line (BPL) candidates the treatment is entirely on the State Government, so far they remain in the specified range.
Total Treatment Package For All Families:
The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) scheme will provide maximum INR 1.5 lakhs to meet the medical expenditures of each family under this scheme, during a financial year.
Total Number Of Beneficiaries:
It is estimated that the scheme will be able to offer better and free medical support to around 1.4 crore legal residents of Karnataka.
Offering Better Medical Facilities:
The main and foremost object of this Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme is to offer health facilities for all.
Eligibility For The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) scheme is given below:
- The individual has to be a resident of Karnataka State
- There is no age limit for the scheme; any age group of people is eligible for this scheme.
- There is no certain income bar for this scheme. Anyone from the above poverty line (APL) to below poverty line (BPL) individual or family can have this scheme.
Documents Required For The Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (RAB) Scheme:
- Id proof
- Residential documents
- Aadhar card
- PDS card
- Ration card
- Biometric Details
The Enrollment Process:
Source :- appadvice . com
- The interested candidate has to go to the nearby center or selected hospital for the registration purpose
- The enrollment staff or the Arogya Mitra will collect your document such as aadhar card to open your digital applicant form on their official portal
- After that, the enrollment staff will complete your biometric details
- Once the enrollment staff confirms the identity of the individual, the later process will be proceed
- You will have to sign a form there to permit your Personal ID details
- Then the KYC will be filled by the enrollment staffs
- Once the KYC is done, you become a part of this scheme.
List of Hospitals for Implementation Under Rajiv Arogya Bhagya scheme
|1.||Bangalore||1. Bowring Lady Curzon
2. CV Raman Indiranagar, Govt., Hospital
3. Ghosha Hospital
4. Jayanagar Govt., Hospital
5. K.C. General Hospital
6. Minto Hospital
6.PMSSY Super Speciality Hospital, BMCRI
7. Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research
8. Vani Vilas Hospital
9. Victoria Hospital
|2.||Bidar||Bidar Medical College|
|3.||Belagavi||Belgaum Medical College|
|4.||Bellary||VIMS Bellary Medical College|
|5.||Ballary||District Hospital, Ballary|
|6.||Bagalkote||District Hospital, Bagalkote|
|7.||Chamarajnagar||Chamarajnagar Medical College|
|8.||Chikkaballapura||District Hospital, Chikkaballapura|
|9.||Chitradurga||District Hospital, Chitradurga|
|10.||Chikkamagalur||District Hospital, Chikkamagalur|
|11.||Davanagere||1. Chigateri District Hospital, Davanagere
2. Mother and Child Hospital, Davanagere
|12.||Dakshina Kannada||1. Lady Goshen Hospital, Mangalore
2. WENLOCK Hospital Mangalore
|13.||Dharwad||KIMS Hospital Hubli|
|14.||Gadag||Gadag Medical College|
|15.||Haveri||District Hospital, Haveri|
|16.||Hassan||Hassan Medical College|
|17.||Kodagu||Kodagu Medical College|
|18.||Koppal||Koppal Medical College|
|19.||Kalaburgi||Kalaburgi Medical College Hospital|
|20.||Kolar||Kolar District Hospital|
2. Prince Krishnarajkumari Tuberculosis Hospital (PKTB)
3. KR Hospital
|22.||Mandya||Mandya Medical College Hospital|
|23.||Raichur||Raichur Medical College|
|24.||Ramanagara||District Hospital, Ramanagara|
|25.||Raichur||Raichur Medical College|
|26.||Shimoga||Shimoga Medical College Hospital|
|27.||Tumakuru||District Hospital, Tumakuru|
|28.||Udupi||District Hospital, Udupi|
|29.||Uttar Kannada||Karwar Medical College|
|30.||Vijayapura||District Hospital, Vijayapura|
|31.||Yadgir||District Hospital, Yadgir|
For Arogya Bhagya hospitals list in Karnataka pdf click here
- Know All About The State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Guidelines & Features
- Swadesh Darshan Scheme: Know In Details About The Scheme
- Standup India Scheme Features, Eligibility & Related Details
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility, Subsidy & All Details
- Know About Some Important Government Schemes For Farmers
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online A/C Opening Process
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana: Know In Details about It
- What Is Intensified Mission Indradhanush & How It Works?
- See The Procedure To Mudra Bank Loan Apply Online