PM insurance schemes: To Help People in Medical Emergencies
What are PM insurance schemes?
PM insurance schemes are Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana which is a government issued Life insurance scheme in India. It was at first mentioned in the 2015 Budget by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially launched it in Kolkata. In India only 20% people of Indian population has insurance. This scheme thus aims to increase the number.
- 1. PM insurance schemes
Who can avail this PM insurance schemes?
PM insurance schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (OMJJBY) are available to people between ages 18-50 who have a bank account. He or she has to be a citizen of India. Must have both pan card and aadhar card.
In the PM insurance schemes, one will have to pay only INR 330 per annum. Most importantly this scheme is GST exempted. To get this facility you will have to apply first. Once you avail the insurance then the bank will debit the amount every year automatically. On insured person death the nominee will get INR 2 lakh.
There are many more schemes available in India. These are:
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana: It is an Indian Government issued accident insurance scheme in India. It was initially mentioned in the 2015 Budget by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially launched it.
- Atal Pension Yojana: It is a pension program that allows people to make deliberate assistances within a convinced range in order to get matching government charities.
National Pension Scheme: it is a government contribution based on the pension system.
- National Social Assistance Scheme: It is a public support to the citizens in case of joblessness, old age, illness and disablement and in other cases of unwarranted aspects.
- Pooled Finance Development Fund Scheme: It is a Pooled Finance Development Fund (PFDF), which enables the Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) to raise assets from the market on a supportable basis to meet people’s needs.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: It is an accidental PM insurance schemes with a premium of INR 12 per year.
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana: It is a health insurance to domestic workers, poor, Rikshaw-pullers, MGNERGA workers, Building and other construction workers, and many other categories which are identified by the individual states.
- Swabhiman: This PM insurance scheme was to make banking ability available to all citizens.
These insurances don’t pay for suicide or attempt to suicide, intentional self-injury, Excessive amount of intoxication liquor or drugs intake etc. For more details, please refer the Master Policy wordings.
Keep yourself updated with these PM insurance schemes to avail maximum profit.
Check Related Insurance Article :-
private health insurance in India