The Uttar Pradesh Government had launched the State Employee Cashless treatment Scheme in the year 2017. Although this scheme came into force since February 2018. Under the State Employee cashless treatment scheme the employees, the pensioners, as well as their family will get a cashless treatment facility in the listed hospitals of this scheme.
The plan provides cashless treatment of all emergency and serious diseases of the employees and pensioners. Cashless treatment of heart disease, kidney, and liver-related diseases, knee implants, etc. facilities are also there to serve cashless treatment for UP state govt employees and pensioners/cashless treatment for state govt employees and pensioners in Uttar Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- 1. Details Regarding The State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- 2. Features Of State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- 3. State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- 4. State Health Card
- 5. Eligibility Criteria Of The State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- 6. Documents Required For State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- 7. How To Apply In State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme?
- 8. Application Process For The State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- 9. How To Check The Application Status Of State Health Card
The state employee cashless treatment scheme is also applicable in private hospitals contracted under the government medical colleges, PGI and CGHS.
Details Regarding the State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme:
Check out the State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme (sects) UP details in this article below. I have prepared a table right below to help you get a quick glance at the State Employee cashless treatment scheme.
|Name of The Scheme||State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme|
|Scheme Announced By||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Scheme Launched In||Uttar Pradesh (2017)|
|Scheme Supervised By||Medical health department|
|Scheme maintained By||State Agency For Comprehensive Health & Integrated Services (SACHIS)|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
|Working Time||9:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Official Website of the Scheme||http://upsects.in/
www.upsects.in employee gateway
|Official Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||State Agency For Comprehensive Health & Integrated Services (SACHIS)
4th Floor, Nav Chetna Kendra, 10 Ashok Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow-226001
Features of This Scheme
Among various features of the State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme, the cashless treatment facility is a must one as the name itself suggests a cashless facility. This scheme’s aim is to provide medical facilities for Uttar Pradesh government employees and pensioners to reduce the burden of medical bills.
According to this scheme, the government will provide treatment to the employees of the state and their family members without any payment, as the state authority is responsible to pay the hospital bills for their employees and their families.
State Health Card
All the state government employees and pensioners can obtain UP State Health Cards from the concerned State Medical Health Department. Simply after getting the state health card, the applicants are capable to take cashless medical treatment.
In this case, the applicant will only have to show the card to avail of the cashless treatment from the listed hospital under the state employee cashless treatment scheme.
For the applicant and his family members
According to this scheme, the state government will provide free treatment to employees/pensioners and their families only. No one else other than a state employee, pensioner and their family can take advantage of this plan.
Cashless Treatment is available only in selected hospitals
The applicant will be able to get cashless treatment in any government selected as well as private medical centers that are listed under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Scheme
The arrangement and implementation of this scheme have been introduced by Yogi Govt. for especially those who’re either serving or working in a state govt. department. Hence, the staffs of the current state government are able to enroll in this scheme.
Most importantly there isn’t any age limit for this scheme, so any age group of people can get facilities from this scheme.
The one and only criteria for the state employee cashless treatment scheme is that the applicant has to be a state government employee or a pensioner of the state government.
Documents Required For This Scheme
- Residential Proof
- Service records/salary slips or other legal documents to show he or she is a state government employee
- Legal document as well as pension holder card or similar in case the applicant is a pensioner
- Aadhaar card
How to Apply In This Scheme?
You can get the UP health card online application form from the official website or you can also click HERE to get the form for application for State health card UP.
Application Process For The Scheme:
Source:- https:// sarkariyojana . com/upsects-apply-online-state-health-card-uttar-pradesh-sects-scheme/upsects-online-application-form/
Firstly, go to the link given above and fill in all the required fields carefully:
- SELECT whether you are an Employee or Pensioner
- Then SELECT the Department name
- SELECT your District
- Fill in with the pin code
- Fill in the box with your office name
- Put your full name (Applicant) in the given box
- Write down your date of birth in the dd/mm/yyyy format
- SELECT your post
- Fill in the box with your basic pay (Basic pay + grade pay as per the sixth pay commission)
- Put your Mobile number (do not add +91 as it is already there)
- Provide your E-Mail ID
- Give your Aadhar No.
- Now provide the address for correspondence
- Finally upload the photo (SIZE- should be more than 20 kb, 170 * 137 px with jpeg or jpg format)
- Agree to the declaration by clicking on the given box
- Fill in the Verification Code box with given code
- After applying you can further add or edit the form to add dependents if there is any need of that
- Once you are completely done with your form fill up the process, print state health card Uttar Pradesh
How to Check the Application Status of State Health Card
The State Employee Cashless Treatment management system allows its application to check the status of his or her form after submitting the application form.
- To check the application status log on to the official website of this scheme using your Aadhar no.
- You can also check your application status by using the registration no. issued during the initial registration process of state employee cashless treatment
- PM insurance schemes: To help people in medical emergencies
- Insurance scheme in India: To help people emergencies
- Postal Insurance Schemes: To Help People in Medical Emergencies
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS): Know In Details
- All Details Of Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana, Goa
- Know In Details About Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
- 5 Government Insurance Schemes in India
- Rajiv Arogya Bhagya (Rab) Scheme: Know In Details About It
- Universal Health Insurance Scheme (UHIS) For Both APL & BPL
- Interest Rate And Rule Of Senior Citizen Saving Scheme