Source:- https://www . indiainformations . com/info/sarkari-yojana/pradhan-mantri-rojgar-protsahan-yojana/
For any country in the world, the biggest challenge is to create employment in the proportion of the population. So our government is constantly trying to solve this problem. In this order, the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Protsahan Yojana was started on October 2, 1993, for the diagnosis of unemployment. Given the success of this, the present central government has presented a revised form of this plan, which is now known as the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana. Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana loan online is also available. This scheme basically aims to develop the backward citizens of the country.
Parameters of the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana:
- 1 Parameters of the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana:
- 1.1 Ages
- 1.2 Educational Qualification
- 1.3 Family Income
- 1.4 Residence
- 1.5 Defaulter
- 1.6 Activities Involved
- 1.7 Project Cost
- 1.8 Subsidy and Margin Amount
- 1.9 Collateral Security
- 1.10 Interest Rate and Repayment Schedule
- 1.11 Training and Other Assistance
- 1.12 Implementing agency
- 1.13 Linkages of Objectives with Retrieval
- 1.14 Sub-terms of service
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY)
Source:- http://governmentyojana . com/pradhan-mantri-rozgar-yojana-pmrpy/
Below are the Parameters of the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY):
All the educated unemployed youth of the general category 18-35 years
Although 40 years for the North-Eastern region
10 years age relaxation for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, ex-servicemen, physically handicapped and women (however for up to 45 years of age)
The Applicant has to have the 8th pass qualification to get Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online. Those youth who have been trained for at least six months in any business in government recognized/approved institutions will be given the first Preference.
The income of beneficiary with wife/husband and parents should not cross the limit of INR 40,000 / – per year to get the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online facility
The permanent inhabitant of a particular area for at least 3 years. However, there is a relaxation for married males in Meghalaya & for married women in the rest of the country. In this case, the residency conditions apply to the in-laws or spouse under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana loan online.
There is no defaulter in any nationalized bank / financial institution. Further, under the government-sponsored schemes other than the subsidy, the aided person will not match the eligibility of the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana loan online.
All economically practicable activities comprising agriculture & associated activities however not including direct agricultural activities such as purchasing fertilizer, raising the crop, and so many more.
The highest limit on project cost is INR 1 lakh for the business sector and INR 2 lakh for the service and industry sector.
The loan is of mixed form i.e. both the term loan and operating capital. If two or more eligible persons join together, then they may get up to INR 10 lakhs project cost. However, the cost will depend on individual acceptability.
Subsidy and Margin Amount
The subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost, whereas the ceiling of INR 7500 / – Per entrepreneur (INR 15,000 / – for North Eastern areas). The margin amount will be 5% to 16.25% of the project cost so that the sum of the gratuity and margin amount is equal to 20% of the project cost.
1 lakh for all areas and there will be no collateral security in the case of partnership firms; exemption from collateral security is INR 1 lakh per person participating in the project will be limited.
However, under the small scale industry, INR 2 lakh for different individuals will be provided. There will be no collateral security for the projects, whereas in the case of a partnership, each lending accounts, INR 5 lakhs.
Interest Rate and Repayment Schedule
As per the guidelines applicable from time to time, interest rates will be levied on the basis of the amount of loan. The repayment schedule will be between 3 to 7 years after the initial moratorium period of 6 to 18 months depending on the activity.
Training and Other Assistance
Training is an integral part of the plan and its expenditure will be raised by the DIC. The training expenditures & operational expenses will be covered under the maximum amount of INR 2,000/- per event.
The present system of reviewing the scale of expenses in session with the Economics for numerous activities as well as flexibility would be obtainable to the applying agencies of the Central and State levels subject to the circumstance that the overall training & operating expenditures remain under the maximum amount of INR 2,000/- per sanctioned case.
The District Industry Center (DIC) and Directorate of Industry along with the banks will be responsible for implementing the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana loan online.
Linkages of Objectives with Retrieval
Basic minimum objectives based on the inhabitants & the figure of educated jobless. Additional objectives would be associated with the retrieval of loans approved, past presentation of approvals or special conditions prevailing in the UT / State.
Sub-terms of service
According to the plan, 27% of the SC / ST population will be covered by 22.5% and the Other Backward Classes (OBC). But, weaker sections, comprising women, should also be given preference.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY)
Source:- https://globemixer360 . com/youth-problems-unemployment/
These are the eligibility criteria for the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana scheme (PMRY). Check out the criteria carefully
- All the educated unemployed youth are eligible for the scheme
- The applicant has to be a permanent inhabitant of the particular area for a minimum of 3 years
- The limit of minimum age is 18 years and
- The limit of maximum age is 35 years for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana loan online
- However, for the North East section, the limit of age is extended up to 40 years
- For ST / SC / OBC, women, physically handicapped and ex-servicemen, the limit of age is extended up to 40 years
- The applicants have to be at least 8th standard passed for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online
- Those youth who have been trained for at least six months in any business in government recognized/approved institutions will be given the first Preference.
- The income of beneficiary with wife/husband and parents should not be more than INR 40,000 / – per year to get the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online facility
Procedure For Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online/Offline:
Source:- http://governmentyojana . com/pradhan-mantri-rozgar-yojana-pmrpy/
Once the applicant’s project is selected for the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan, the applicant has to fill the form from the bank. And after filling the form; submit the necessary documents along with all the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana loan form and photograph to the local bank.
After this, the applicant has to appear in the bank at the time required for the evaluation of the documents by the bank and for the interview.
After completion of the loan process, 15% of the cost of the project is available under the scheme and 5% of the candidates have to invest with them.
Use the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana OFFICIAL WEBSITE to make applications for the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar yojana loan online.
You can also print out the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Form from Here.
- PM insurance schemes: To help people in medical emergencies
- Insurance scheme in India: To help people emergencies
- Employment State Insurance Scheme (ESIS): Get A Brief Idea
- Five Year Plan In India | Economic Planning
- Atal Pension Yojana Benefits | Know About The Scheme
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme In India
- Know All About The State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme
- Standup India Scheme Features, Eligibility & Related Details