Source:- https://kishorswamikripa . wordpress . com/2015/08/22/creation-method-make-student-excellent/
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi announced the historic Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana on January 22, 2015, in Haryana’s Panipat. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana is an initiative to safeguard the girls and give them a perfect place in society. This scheme is trying to change the mindset of people. Because, although the population of India is growing rapidly the ratio of girls is getting decreased year after year.
The launch of Beti Bachao Beti Practice Yojana is an honorable step taken by the present government in the direction of gender equality ratio. According to the 2001 census, the sex ratio of children between the age group of 0-6 years wasn’t equal. The number of girls in the ratio of 1000 boys was 927, which even decreased to 918 girls in the ratio of 1000 boys in the 2010 census.
Source:- http://hindi . catchnews . com/india/beti-bachao-beti-padhao-centre-spent-56-of-funds-on-publicity-minister-tells-lok-sabha-146365 . html
What Is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana?
- 1 What Is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana?
- 2 Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Benefits:
- 2.1 Documents Required For Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- 2.2 How To Apply For Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- 2.3 How Much Do I Have To Deposit In The Bank? And How Much Will You Get From The Bank?
- 2.4 Keep These Precautions Before Applying This Scheme
Our Honorable Prime Minister has launched Beti Bachao Beti Padhao to protect the daughters and educate the daughters, i.e. their birth and life. Due to Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana, the daughter will get protection as our government has also made laws to protect the daughters under this scheme, which will give them protection.
In our country, for like ages people used to kill their daughters only because they wanted a son. But now under the guise of some advanced facilities, some people kill their daughters’ embryos, even after they know that killing a fetus is a crime.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana is a very important plan for our country. Due to this scheme, our country is beginning to understand the value of daughters. And there have been changes in the mindset of some people that the daughter is our wealth.
This plan will not only protect girls but it also will educate them. Girls will be safe under this scheme and her studies will also be done well so that she can make her own identity in society and live her life with respect. The number of girls was decreasing day by day. Keeping this in view, this plan was implemented.
The number of girls in our country is 945 in 1991, 927 in 2001, and 918 girls in 2011 against 1000 boys.
Source:- http://www . bindaasdekh . com/tips-tricks/beti-bachao-beti-padhao-essay-in-hindi/
The Purpose Of The Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
Here are the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana purposes given right below. Check out the purposes here:
Give daughters a place in society
Ensuring the safety of daughters
Preventing female feticide by giving good education to daughters
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana is not only to stop the fetal killing but also to protect the daughters and protect their future.
This scheme will contribute significantly in controlling crimes against daughters. For the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana, India’s Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has announced an initial amount of INR 100 crore in the budget.
3 levels of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
There is a total of 3 levels of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. Let’s check out the levels of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana below:
National level – National Task Force Secretariat of MWCD
State level – State Task Force Secretariat
District Level – District Collector
Source:- https://www . pradhanmantriyojna . in/beti-bachao-beti-padhao-yojana-in-hindi/
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Benefits:
Just think, why our society kills girls in the womb? Because the parents think that they will have to give dowry at the time of her marriage and the girls can’t earn for the house like the sons!
Our government has devised this plan to empower daughters as well as to transform our mindset! Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme benefits are given below:
- There is a provision to provide financial assistance for the girls’ education
- This financial assistance is given until the completion of girls’ education
- It also provides a source of financial help for Girls’ wedding expenditure
- Formation of Task Force to prevent feticide and prevent women’s survival
- Providing Social Security to Daughters
- Reducing discrimination between boys and girls
- Propagandizing and disseminating through various means for awareness so that there is no discrimination between sons and daughters.
- The Central Government’s daughter Bachao-Beti Padhao Yojana has a budget of more than 200 crores.
- State government and local governments have a separate partnership in this scheme.
- Sukanya prosperity bank account is for girls, in which the highest interest rate is given
If you start your daughter’s Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana at the time of your daughter’s birth, then you will get more benefits.
Documents Required For Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
Beti Bachao Beti Scheme can be started for 10 years from the birth of a girl. This scheme is for Indians only.
- Birth certificates of the girl child
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Proof of parental identity
- Parental address
- Daughter’s parents’ base card
- Ration card
- Voter ID card of both Mother and Father
- Child id
Recommended Articles :-
- What Is Intensified Mission Indradhanush & How It Works?
- See The Procedure To Mudra Bank Loan Apply Online
- Modi Scheme For Loan To Aid Financial Stability & Economic Development
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Thiruvananthapuram
- ICICI Term Insurance Plan: Here Is All You Need To Know
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Ranchi Hospitals
Source:- http://pradhanmantri-yojana . in/beti-bachao-beti-padhao-yojana/
How To Apply For Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
In Beti Bachao Beti Padhao plan, you will have to open a bank account for your daughter in which the age limit of that child is 10 years. All Banks are authorized for this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana so you can open an account under this scheme in any of your bank accounts. You can also open an account under the scheme in the nearby Post Office.
To get the full Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana benefits, you will have to open a bank account for it; you can go to your nearest bank for this. There you will have to take the application of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
- Take the application of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- Carefully fill out the application form
- Attach all the required documents with the application form
- After that, submit the duly filled application form in the same bank
The biggest feature of this scheme is that it offers maximum interest on small savings. In addition, the girl’s account is completely tax-free according to the U / S 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Source:- https://www . livemint . com/money
How Much Do I Have To Deposit In The Bank? And How Much Will You Get From The Bank?
You can open the account from the time of the girl’s birth to till 14 years of girl’s birth. You will get back this amount when your girl turns 18. This scheme will be completed when your girl is 21 years old. You will have to deposit at least INR 100/- per month.
If you deposit INR 1000/- per month in the bank
If you deposit INR 12000 rupees per year in your account under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme then, you will deposit INR 168,000/- thousand rupees in 14 years.
But after the maturity of the account under this scheme, you will get INR 6,07,128 rupees.
If you deposit INR 12,500/- per month in the bank
The maximum amount in this account can be deposited to 1.5 lakh rupees per year.
Money can be deposited for 14 years from the birth of the girl.
Therefore, you will be able to deposit a total of 21 lakhs in this account.
But when this account becomes mature then you will be given a grant of INR 72 lakhs under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana.
After the age of 18, 50% of this account can be withdrawn for the girl’s education and marriage.
Source:- http://www . reshareit . com/sukanya-samriddhi-account-yojana/
Keep These Precautions Before Applying This Scheme
- After opening this account, keep at least 1000 rupees in your account otherwise this account can be closed by the bank.
- ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ scheme is mandatory to be opened in the name of your daughter
- If she is less than 10 years old then her parents can operate this account
- It is mandatory to deposit at least INR 100 per year in this account
- A maximum of INR 1 lakh 50 thousand rupees per year can be deposited in the account.