Source:- https://www . bajajallianz . com/Corp/blog/Top-7-benefits-of-two-wheeler-insurance-renewal . jsp
National insurance two wheeler policy is renowned among bike and scooter holders in India. In addition to National insurance two wheeler policies with 1-year legitimacy, long-term National insurance two wheeler plans are also existing and they carry on to stay effective so far the ability of the vehicle is measured as usable by Regional Transport Authority (RTA).
Similar to all the other sorts of auto insurance policies, the National insurance two-wheeler plans also cover for both comprehensive coverage and the third-party liability. Coverage for the third-party liability is through restricted to only on road third parties whereas the coverage for comprehensive outspreads to the motor vehicle of the policyholder too.
Despite the coverage selected, bike and scooter owners can purchase the National insurance two wheeler plans via online by net banking or with their debit cards, or credit cards. The National insurance two wheeler plan can protect the means of transportation which are utilized for purposes including personal, social, and domestic.
Motor vehicles that are used for racing or professionally, speed testing, and pace making, can’t be protected by the National two wheeler insurance.
Source :- coverfox . com
National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan Coverage
- 1 National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan Coverage
- 2 Why One should buy the National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan?
- 3 Documents required for registering the claim In The National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan:
- 4 Omissions Under The National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan
- 5 FAQ Regarding The National Insurance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Here is some national insurance two wheeler coverage is given below:
The occurrence of damages to valued accessories can charge the owner a fortune. So, with the help of add-on cover, they can cover such expenditures easily.
Zero depreciation coverage
This kind of add-on coverage minimizes the out-of-pocket expenditures by giving the whole expenses of the damaged amounts without making an allowance for the depreciation.
Return to invoice coverage
This kind of cover helps the policyholder to recover from his or her monetary loss in the case their bike or scooter gets completely damaged or gets stolen by compensating the policyholder the full price of their vehicle is called Return to Invoice.
This kind of add-on coverage is actually a must-have in case you often drive with added passengers in the accident-prone region.
In case you need coverage for your two-wheeler’s expendable parts, this type of add-on coverage is just perfect.
Source :- coverfox . com
Why One should buy the National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan?
The National Insurance Two wheeler Policies have some assured benefits and unique features. These are given below:
- Easy to Track the claim status via the online portal
- It is a very low-cost plan with one of the best coverage given
- The “Surviving No Claim Bonus” can be transported from another insurer
- Hassle free and fast cashless claim facility
- The faster and swift claim process for settlement
- “No Claim Bonus” is available too
Recommended Articles :-
- Zero Depreciation Car Insurance: facts to know before buying it
- Third Party Insurance For Car In India: Know In Details
- Auto Insurance Full Coverage Especially For The Riders
- Car Insurance: Types Of Car Insurance In India
- First Party Insurance For Car Litigation and Claim
- Cheapest Third Party Car Insurance You Should Know
Source :- coverfox . com
Documents required for registering the claim In The National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan:
Appropriately fulfilled claim form
The Registration Certificate
The copy of your driving license
Police FIR (First Information Report)
The Motor Insurance Plan with endorsement and schedule
Copy of your plan and the receipt of premium
Appropriateness certificate (only for Commercial Vehicles)
Source :- policybazaar . com
Omissions Under The National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan
Some general prohibitions are there under the National Insurance Two Wheeler Plan. The National insurance company won’t be answerable to give coverage in the following incidents or events happening:
- Significant loss, wear, and tear, depreciation, electrical or mechanical breakdown
- Any damage or loss and charge produced to the motor vehicle because of deliberate carelessness
- Any damage or loss and charge produced to the motor vehicle outside the topographical border as arranged in the document
- Accidental damage or loss and charge because of battle or battles like hostilities, activities, invasion, military power, civil war, acts of overseas enemies, mutiny rebellion, and other events
- Any kind of claim ascending because of a predetermined liability
- The protected vehicle is being utilized outside the boundaries stated in the policy
- Loss or damage produced or liability produced because of nuclear weapons or material
- Loss or damage produced or liability produced either directly or indirectly by ionizing radiations or radioactive contamination from materials, nuclear waste or nuclear power
- Loss or damage produced or liability produced because of damage to the property resulting from the consequential loss
Source:- https://www . myhubintranet . com/intranet-faqs/
FAQ Regarding The National Insurance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding the National Insurance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy here below:
Q. What is the add-on covers for National Insurance Two-Wheeler Insurance policy?
A. Under this policy, there is personal Accident cover.
Q. What is the Incurred Claim Ratio for National Insurance Two-Wheeler Plan?
A. The Incurred Claim Ratio under this policy is 121.67%
Q. What are the Inclusions under the National Insurance Two-Wheeler Plan?
A. Protection against accidents because of any man-made catastrophes including explosions and fire
Coverage is delivered for losses incurred because of natural catastrophes including floods or earthquake
Q. What are the exclusions of the National Insurance Two-Wheeler Plan?
A. Any significant losses including
Losses because of automated wear & tear of the two-wheel
Any losses sustained at the time the insured person was driving the two-wheeler under the effect of alcohol or under any other intoxicants
Q. Is There Any Cashless Network Garages available under the National Insurance Two-Wheeler Plan?
Q. Is There Any Discount Or Bonus Available under the National Insurance Two-Wheeler Plan?
A. YES… the No Claim Bonus is available for the plan.
Q. What Is the policy term of the National Insurance Two-Wheeler Plan?
A. The policy term is from 1 year – 3 years.
Q. What is the percentage of Deprecation based on the age of the two-wheeler?
|Age of the two-wheeler||Deprecation (%)|
|Not more than 6 months||Nil|
|More than 6 months however not more than 1 year||5|
|More than 1 year however not more than 2 years||10|
|More than 1 year however not more than 2 years||15|
|More than 3 years however not more than 4 years||25|
|More than 4 years however not more than 5 years||35|
|More than 5 years however not more than 10 years||40|
|Exceeding 10 years||50|
Q. What is the scale of compensation for the injury occurred due to a violent accident?
|Nature of The Injury||The scale of the compensation|
|Loss of 2 limbs or 2 eye sights or 1 limb and 1 eyesight||100%|
|Permanent complete Disablement from the injuries other than those of the mentioned above||100%|
|Loss of 1 limb or 1 eyesight||50%|
Q. How to check the policy status of the National insurance two-wheeler plan?
A. Log on to the official Portal along with your legal credentials.