When you are on the way, there is no guarantee at what moment an accident happens, so it is best that you be prepared for every possible problem that can come from anywhere. People who own or drive bikes such as motorcycles, scooters or such vehicles are generally believed to be at greater risk of an accident. That’s why Royal Sundaram has created a solution to cover all the expenses of damage caused due to an accident. So we have come with all the information about Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance is available here.
Table of Contents
Brief Detail of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company:
Royal Sundaram General Insurance is a well-known name in the field of insurance, and for good reasons because they know what they are doing. Royal Sundaram General Insurance, a subsidiary of Sundaram Finance, was, in fact, one of the first companies to be licensed by IRDA in October 2000.
The company offers various types of insurance such as health insurance, home insurance, motor insurance as well as personal insurance and travel insurance. These insurance are distributed by Royal Sundaram directly to individuals, corporate businesses and families or through partners.
With more than 10 years of experience working with the needs and demands of the people, it can be safely said that all the insurance policies of Royal Sundaram are designed to meet the same needs and demands.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance:
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance provides you coverage for natural disasters as well as humanitarian disasters.
Natural disasters include events such as:
- Thunderstorms And Also
- Stone Slips
Humanitarian Disasters Include Events Such As:
- Terrorist Attack
- Accident By Outside Agents
- Damage Caused By Road, Air, Water, Lift Or Rail
The policy provides unlimited liability coverage in the event of bodily injury (or death) to a third party. In case of damage to the property of the third party, the limit of the amount of compensation is INR 1 lakh. Personal accident cover up to INR 1 lakh is also provided to the policyholder.
If you are a member of the Automobile Association of India, you will get a 5% discount on “On Damage Premium”. The Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy also covers the rear-seat rider.
Key Features of Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance:
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance is made with great care and comes with many benefits that are ideal for those who have a bike. Some of the features and benefits offered by Royal Sundaram Insurance policies are:
- Customers get the option of a one-time payment, which means if they wish, they can pay all their premiums at the beginning of the policy to avoid the hassle of every month.
- The Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy provides your vehicle a cover of up to 3 years in a policy, which means that you can say goodbye to the hassle of renewing the policy every year.
- Your “No Claim Bonus” is protected at all times. This means if a customer takes a claim once during the entire duration of the policy, then the no claim bonus he is entitled to will not be affected.
- Royal Sundaram bike Insurance also protects you from inflation for the duration of the policy. Even if the premium of the third party increases, there is no change in the premium of your policy.
- With your Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy, you do not have to take care of a lot of documents. At the beginning of the policy you are given a document and the same document is valid for the entire duration of the policy, two or three years.
Claim Process for Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance:
With the primary features that come with the Provide Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy, it is as easy to get the policy money as it is to buy an insurance policy. An application for a claim can be filed by email or telephone, and it is necessary to provide all the appropriate details related to your policy.
- No repairs can be done to the vehicle before an inspection by an agent of the insurance company.
- A vehicle check is arranged after the policyholder files a claim. After completion of the investigation, the details of the necessary repairs in the vehicle and the estimated expenditure on the vehicle are disclosed to the policyholder.
- For verification of the claim application, the customer is required to give the bike’s original registration certificate and the owner’s original driving license to the insurance company, which is then returned to the customer.
- The customer is required to submit the completed claim form with his signature to the company and/or surveyor. The claim form of the vehicles whose owners are corporate business should be stamped by the company.
- The insurance company is authorized to ask for additional documents whenever necessary during the claim process. Also, once the repair is complete, the vehicle may need to be brought back for further testing.
- To compensate under the insurance policy, the insurance company will have to pay the original cash bill or invoice to complete the verification and further processing.
Why should you buy Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance?
Apart from the fact that bike insurance protects you in unexpected events, there are many additional benefits of investing in Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance. The main reasons why you should buy Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance are:
If you ever want to shift to another insurance company, it is very easy to shift from Royal Sundaram to another insurance company of your choice; you can also do this online by giving a manifesto.
The customer can also renew his existing insurance policy for an additional 2 to 3 years. The current policy can be of any insurance company.
Royal Sundaram bike Insurance provides complete and compressive coverage to your vehicle and accessories and also protects you from damage to property and/or property of any third party involved.
All claim settlements are seen and successfully completed within ten working days of filing the claim.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance is an insurance policy that covers your vehicle for a full 3 years in single insurance.
Thus it is very beneficial to purchase the Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance…
Q. Why should one consider IDV while purchasing bike insurance?
A. Insured Declared Value or IDV is one such significant term that you’ll come across during purchasing or renovating your car or bike insurance plan. While purchasing an insurance plan, it becomes pretty hard for a common person to comprehend several terminologies that are present there in the certificate.
Q. Why does one need to buy bike Insurance?
A. A bike Insurance plan is compulsory under the Motor Vehicle Act in India. Every bike owner must purchase an insurance plan which covers death, property damage, or third party injury.
Q. What is the lowest premium for a long term bike insurance plan?
A. The lowest premium of Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance is INR 200/- for a 2-year plan as well as INR 300/- for a 3 Year insurance plan
Q. What are the methods of payment for premiums?
A. Under the Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance, every existing method of premium payment will be appropriate for the Long Term plan as well.
Q. What are the certifications permissible during the term of the plan?
A. All certifications as per the policy terms & conditions are permissible under the Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance.
Q. What are the reductions that can be permissible under bike insurance?
A. The reductions that can be permissible under the Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance plan are:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- Voluntary Deductible reduction
- Automobile Association Reduction
Q. What is protected under the Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Plan?
A. Here is the list of things protected under the Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Plan –
- Storm & flood
- Accidental damage
- Burglary, housebreaking as well as theft
- Malicious acts
- Fire & explosion
- Private accident cover
- Legal security for injury to a third party; death/injury claims from a third party; lawful expenses and costs
Check Related Articles:-
- HDFC Two Wheeler Insurance: Know In Details About It
- What Is NCB In Bike Insurance? | No Claim Bonus
- Pick the Best Two Wheeler Insurance Company in India
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance: Get Brief Details
- Important Information Regarding Bumper To Bumper Insurance
- Know In Details About The Third Party Insurance For Bike
- Know In Details About The Bike Insurance For Lapsed Policy
- ICICI two wheeler insurance Policy: Know In Details Here
- Know In Details About The Comprehensive Insurance For Bike
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance: Know Every Detail About It
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance: Everything You Need To Know