General insurance is insurance in which the asset of a person, that is, any property that has an economic value, is to avoid the risks on it. Economic value can also be levied for life and health, but a simple insurance plan covers only those assets which are tangible or physical. It simply means things that can be touched, for example, a house, factory, vehicle, etc. So, today in this article below we are going to discuss the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019
If we look at different types of insurance in the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019, it is easy to understand that the insurance plan which is not related to life or health will be counted in general insurance. The general insurance market is also huge because every property holder needs to save their property.
The general insurance market of India
- 1 The general insurance market of India
- 2 List of Public and Private General Insurance Corporation in India:
- 3 Types of General Insurance In India:
- 3.1 Vehicle/Motor Insurance
- 3.2 Marine Insurance
- 3.3 Fire Insurance
- 3.4 Mortgage or loan insurance
- 3.5 Home Insurance
- 3.6 Travel Insurance
- 4 Top 10 General Insurance Companies In India 2019
- 4.1 1. New India Assurance Company Limited:
- 4.2 2. National Insurance Company Limited
- 4.3 3. HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- 4.3.1 Products of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- 188.8.131.52 Travel Insurance
- 184.108.40.206 Health Insurance
- 220.127.116.11 Car Insurance
- 18.104.22.168 2 Wheeler Insurance
- 22.214.171.124 Home Insurance
- 126.96.36.199 Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- 188.8.131.52 Property & Misc Insurance
- 184.108.40.206 Group Insurance
- 220.127.116.11 Casualty Insurance
- 18.104.22.168 Rural Insurance
- 22.214.171.124 Specialty Insurance
- 126.96.36.199 Other Insurance
- 188.8.131.52 Risk Consulting Services
- 4.3.1 Products of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- 4.4 4. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- 4.5 5. United India Insurance Company Limited
- 4.6 6. ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- 4.7 7. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- 4.8 8. Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- 4.8.1 Products of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited
- 4.9 9. TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited
- 4.10 10. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
The General Insurance Business (Nationalization) Act was passed by the Parliament of India in 1972, and under the same, the General Insurance corporate became a public sector with influence from 1st January in the year 1973. 107 insurers were included and they were made up of four companies, namely
- National Insurance Company
- New India Assurance Company
- Oriental Insurance Company and
- United India Insurance Company
General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India was incorporated as a company in 1971 and commenced business on 1 January 1973. General Insurance Corporation (GIC) and its companies had control over general insurance corporate in India until the enactment of the Special Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Act (IRDA) of 1999.
The Act amended the GIBNA Act as well as the Insurance Act, 1938. The Act, with amendments, ended the control of General Insurance Corporation (GIC) as well as its subsidiaries & free up the insurance corporate in India to private companies.
The insurance sector has gone through several stages by allowing private companies to insure and allow foreign direct investment. India allowed private companies in the insurance sector in 2000, setting a 26% cap on FDI, which was increased to 49% in 2014.
Since privatization in 2001, the largest insurance company in India, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has seen its market share gradually slipping to private giants.
Currently, there are already 20+ companies in the general insurance market and a few more large international companies are expected to enter soon. However, today in this article below we are going to discuss the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019.
Companies today are coming up with new ideas and are offering existing and future customers, new technology platforms that will streamline the business and be beneficial to them as well. On the basis of the company’s best offerings let’s see what are the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019.
List of Public and Private General Insurance Corporation in India:
Public General Insurance Corporation in India
|Insurance Company Name||Official Website|
|National Insurance Company Limited||https://nationalinsurance.nic.co.in/hi|
|New India Assurance Company Limited||https://www.newindia.co.in/portal/#%2Fhome|
|Oriental Insurance Company Limited||https://orientalinsurance.org.in/|
|United India Insurance Company Limited||https://uiic.co.in/|
|Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Limited||https://www.ecgc.in/ OR|
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited||https://www.aicofindia.com/AICEng/Pages/default.aspx or|
Private General Insurance Corporation in India
|Insurance Company Name||Information|
|Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.bajajallianz.com/general-insurance.html|
|Bharti AXA General Insurance Comp Limited||https://www.bharti-axagi.co.in/|
|Cholamandalam General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.cholainsurance.com/|
|Future General India Insurance Company Limited||https://general.futuregenerali.in/|
|HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.hdfcergo.com/|
|HDFC General Insurance Limited||https://www.hdfcergo.com/|
|ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.icicilombard.com/|
|IFFCO Tokyo General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.iffcotokio.co.in/|
|Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.kotakgeneralinsurance.com/|
|Liberty Videocon General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.libertyinsurance.in//|
|Magma HDI General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.magmahdi.com/|
|Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited||http://www.rahejaqbe.com/Insurance.html|
|Reliance General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.reliancegeneral.co.in/Insurance/Home.aspx|
|Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited||https://www.royalsundaram.in/|
|SBI General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.sbigeneral.in/portal/|
|Shriram General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.shriramgi.com/|
|Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.tataaig.com/|
|Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Limited||https://www.universalsompo.com/|
Types of General Insurance In India:
General insurance also includes many types of insurance. It is important to do this because it is more economical to combine some similar types of insurance schemes and create the main branch like that. With such classification, the work of general insurance becomes easy for the seller. The main branches of general insurance are:
This type of general insurance is taken over the motor vehicle; it can contain any type of vehicle. Motor insurance can usually be availed on car, bike and commercial vehicles. In the insurance cover, vehicle insurance covers the loss incurred during an accident.
The smartest thing to protect your car financially is a car insurance policy. If your car meets an accident or is a victim of a theft or natural disaster like flood, earthquake, etc., it saves your finances.
Types of Vehicle/Motor Insurance Products in India:
There are a total of 4 types of motor vehicle insurance in India:
- Compulsory third party insurance;
- Comprehensive/comprehensive insurance;
- Only fire & theft, and
- The fourth is only third party property.
Consumers must understand the four types and ensure that they purchase appropriate cover for their situation. The reader should know that the first two types are the main ones.
According to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, Compulsory Third Party (CTP) is compulsory in all territories and states and provides recompense for bodily damages produced by means of transportation. It doesn’t provide coverage for any loss to the automobile and thus other forms of vehicle insurance must also be bought.
What You Should Know About Third Party Insurance:
It is important that you read the policy documents carefully for the specific terms and the various policies available. The features of third party insurance are mentioned below:
- Death or body injury to third parties
- Damage to property owned by third parties
- Personal accident covers for passengers traveling inside the car
The Comprehensive Insurance policy can cover vehicle damage, vehicle theft, weather damage, collision, and malicious damage. Contingent on the insurance policy, it may cover damage to other means of transportation. There is a comprehensive insurance optional coverage and thus it is not mandatory.
This type of car insurance provides coverage for third parties and also for your vehicle. In comprehensive or full insurance, the entire cover is available, i.e., the entire loss of both vehicles is paid, regardless of the fault of any party (remember that every insurance plan has its own conditions).
- It is best for those who want to cover the losses caused by all kinds of accidents and also to fix the losses due to theft and natural disasters.
- Fire & theft is a partial form of insurance that merely covers vehicles for fire damage and theft. It doesn’t cover accidental damage to the vehicles.
Third-party property just gives spread to vehicles harmed by the policyholder’s vehicle. It doesn’t give spread to the policyholder’s own vehicle. This item is typically just expelled by buyers with a low worth vehicle, shielding different drivers from hurt.
Insurance has started with marine insurance and hence it is still a major source of business in the general insurance market. The marine insurance policy covers the loss of ships, terminals, cargo, and any other transport or cargo by which temporary property is transferred. Top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019
Cargo insurance is a sub-branch of marine insurance, although marine insurance also includes insurance for onshore (coastal) and offshore (at sea) property insurance such as container terminals, oil platforms, ports, pipelines, plows, etc. When insurance is by post or courier which is ground, shipping insurance is used which is not part of maritime insurance.
If you own or operate a boat or other maritime property, you can buy marine insurance. Many insurers offer boat or marine property insurance plans that have additional options in addition to basic cover for loss or damage.
Damage cover provides protection against accidental damage to other people (employees) or property as well as covering you. Boats and other maritime assets can be costly, and if you accidentally damage someone else’s owned a boat or marine infrastructure, you can make up for the loss in a huge financial disaster. Therefore, for most boat owners, marine insurance is a requirement.
Types Of Marine Insurance:
All required machinery is covered under this insurance and in case of any operational damage, claims can be repaid.
Hull insurance primarily protects the ship’s torso or hull with all pieces of the ship. This type of marine insurance is done by the shipowner to avoid any kind of damage when the accident is resolved.
All types of cargo carriers use this insurance; it covers the cargo or cargo carried inside the ship.
Marine Liability Insurance:
Liability insurance is the type of marine insurance where indemnity is purchased to provide for any liability arising due to accident or collision of an accident-prone ship.
To transfer goods from one port to another, the amount paid to the ship-owner is called freight or freight. Such fares can be paid in two ways:
- Either in advance or
- After the ship has safely reached its destination
If that freight is not available for any reason, then the owner can pay it with insurance.
Fire insurance is property insurance that covers damage from fire. The purchase of fire insurance in addition to the home or property insurance helps cover the cost of replacement, repair or reconstruction of the property, above the limit set by the property insurance policy. Fire insurance plans typically have common exclusions such as war, nuclear risk, and similar hazards.
The owner of a business is always very sensitive to financial risk. A fire not only causes large scale financial damage but in fact it faces a lot of difficulties in rebuilding the business. Here fire insurance is the right decision.
Risks Covered Under Fire Insurance Policy in India
As the policy covers many types of hazards, it is also called the Standard Fire and Special Pearls Policy. The inclusion list includes:
The policy provides coverage for any damage caused by a fire. However, natural heat, self-fermentation or spontaneous burning damage is excluded.
Damage due to electricity is covered. If a bolt of lightning strikes a fire or other damage such as cracks in a building or roof area, it will be covered by fire insurance.
Fire damage from the explosion is covered by this policy.
Fire and any other damage caused by an aircraft or other airborne devices, damage caused by articles dropped by an aircraft, is covered by an insurance policy.
Terrorist Activity, Riot Strike:
If the insured property is harmed due to a strike, riot or any terrorist activity, the loss is covered by fire insurance.
Risk Exclusions in Fire Insurance Policies:
There is no damage due to nuclear hazards, nuclear waste or radioactivity. Loss or damage to any electrical machines, excessive pressure, short circuit, electrical leakage, etc. is not covered. Apart from this, situations like theft, war, invasion, civil war, loss due to uproar, rebel war are always excluded.
Mortgage or loan insurance
This insurance is also very important and is mandatory in many banks etc. In this insurance plan, a loan is insured which protects the lending party. If that borrowing party fails to repay the loan due to any reason, then this insurance compensates the loan.
Mortgage insurance reduces the risk for your lender, so in many sub-standard (risky) bank loans, the bank makes it mandatory for customers to get this insurance.
A Mortgage Life Insurance Plan or Mortgage Insurance Home Loan Protection Plan i.e. HLPP is a plan that covers the mortgagor against non-payment of an Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI installment) in case of the death of the mortgagor. There are some policies that cover accidental death, critical illness, disability, and job leave (maximum 3 EMI), etc. risks.
Types of HLPP:
There are 2 types of HLPP:
- Decreasing the term insurance plan, where the sum insured drops with the unpaid balance of the credit until both extent zero and
- The level term insurance plan, where the sum insured does not drop (in the case of any interest-mortgages).
Mortgage insurance is usually a single premium plan; however, there’re several versions for limited and regular premium payment terms. However, in the single premium payment schemes, banks permit the debtor to bundle the premium sum with the credit amount.
Home insurance protects your home and the items inside it. A home insurance policy will also cover natural and man-made conditions. The material covered under a home insurance policy will depend on the type of policy you have purchased.
It is an insurance policy that combines several small insurances, which may include damage to one’s home, its contents, or other personal property of the landlord. In a developed nation like the USA, home insurance is generally taken for this reason.
A good home insurance policy also protects everything kept at home. Risks generally covered in Planet Insurance:
Fire And Similar Risk:
Explosion due to fire, damage to aircraft, lightning, missile test operations
Floods, earthquakes, storms, thunderstorms, landslides and rockslides, cyclones, etc
Riot, strike, theft or Burglary
Travel or travel insurance is an insurance policy that covers many risks while traveling in India or abroad. Everyone likes to travel. Traveling is a wonderful experience to deal with stress and depression. It is of utmost importance to buy an insurance plan. Travel insurance is to protect you and your loved ones from unexpected situations, even if you are not with them.
Below are some things that you need to keep in mind while buying a travel plan:
Generally, travel insurance covers these things:
- Accidental death or disability
- Delay or loss of goods
- Personal liability
- Loss of passport or delay in travel or cancellation
- Flight hijack cover
- Risks not covered by travel insurance:
- Pre-existing disease
- Emergency arising from the consumption of alcohol or any other intoxication
- Self-motivated work bodily injury
- Medical emergency arising during pregnancy, miscarriage, miscarriage or childbirth
Top 10 General Insurance Companies In India 2019
- New India Assurance Company Limited
- National Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
1. New India Assurance Company Limited:
It is the biggest general insurance agency of India based on net premium gathered including its abroad activity. New India Assurance Company Limited is an open area organization. It furnishes items to cover dangers related to different mechanical sections like flying, oil, and vitality, gems, petrochemicals, and so forth.
In our rundown, it starts things out in Top 10 General Insurance Companies in India 2019. You can buy any arrangement of this organization by Online and Offline and New India Assurance Policy Renewal is additionally straightforward.
Products of New India Assurance Company Limited:
- Standalone OD for Motor TW
- Standalone OD for Motor PC
- Commercial Vehicle
- Private Car
- Two Wheeler
- Standalone CPA cover
- New India Global Mediclaim Policy
- New India Mediclaim Policy
- Asha Kiran
- Cancer Medical Expn-Individual
- Jan Arogya Bima
- Senior Citizen Mediclaim
- Universal Health Insurance
- Family Floater Mediclaim
- Standard Group Mediclaim 2007
- Janata Mediclaim
- Overseas Mediclaim (ES)
- Overseas Mediclaim (Bus & Hol)
- Personal Accident (Death & PTD)
- Office Protection
- House Holder
- Shop Keeper
- Raasta Aapatti Kavach Policy
- Loss of Profit Insurance (MB)
- Machinery Insurance
- Marine Cum Erection Insurance
- Fire Declaration
- Stand Alone Terrorism
- Animal Driven Cart Insurance
- Duck Insurance
- Cattle Insurance
- Elephant Insurance
- Farmers Package Insurance
- Gobar Gas Insurance
- Rural Laghu Bima Hut
- Horticulture / Plantation
- Group Janta Insurance
- Open Policy
- ALOP Insurance
- Annual Policy
- Annual TurnOver Policy
- Open Cover Certificate
- Duty Insurance
- Sellers Interest Insurance
- Specific Voyage
- Tea Crop Insurance
- Marine Builders Risk
2. National Insurance Company Limited
This National Insurance was built up in 1906. Other than giving spread against different dangers in the banking, telecom IT Power remote exchange medicinal services car space investigate and so on. it gives assurance against characteristic cataclysms to Algeria and rustic business. This company is among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019.
Products of National Insurance Company Limited
- Commercial Vehicle
- Private Car
- Two Wheeler
- National Mediclaim Plus Policy (Individual Plan)
- National Mediclaim Policy (Individual Plan)
- Overseas Mediclaim Business and Holiday
- Overseas Mediclaim Employment and Studies
- Personal Accident
- House Holders Insurance Policy
- Shopkeepers Insurance
- Standard Fire and Special perils Policy (SFSP)
- Marine Insurance – Open Cover
- Marine Insurance – Open Policy
- Marine Insurance – Specific Policy
- Erection All Risk Insurance (EAR)
- Contractor’s Plant & Machinery Insurance
- Contractor’s all risk insurance (CAR)
- Inland Fresh Water Fish Insurance
- Janata Personal Accident Policy
- Poultry Insurance Scheme
3. HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
HDFC ERGO General Insurance offers a wide scope of general protection items. Inclusion of HDFC ERGO General Insurance for retail advertise incorporates Motor, Health, Travel, Personal Accident, and Home protection approach and for corporate clients, HDFC ERGO General Insurance online offers Property, Liability, and Marine Insurances too. It is among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019.
The vision of the HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company is to be a respected insurance agency. HDFC Ergo empowers proceeded with the progress of clients by being receptive to their needs. The HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company goes about as the managing light and also it assists HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. to be glad for the association that they have a place with.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company means to gain the regard of both, the clients and the business. It plans to update itself through online reestablishment approaches. Let’s now check out the products of HDFC ERGO, which is among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019
Products of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- Individual Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Frequent Flyers Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance
- Family Health Insurance
- Parents Health Insurance
- Senior Citizens Health Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- My: Health Insurance Super Top Up
- Third-Party Liability
- Standalone Car Insurance Plan
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan
2 Wheeler Insurance
- Single Year Comprehensive Insurance
- Standalone Motor Own Damage Cover – Two-Wheeler
- Long Term Comprehensive Insurance
- Two-Wheeler Liability Only Insurance
- Home Insurance for tenants
- Housing Society Insurance
- Home Insurance For Owners
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Passenger Carrying Vehicle Insurance
- Goods Carrying Vehicle Insurance
- Mis-D (Tractor Insurance)
Property & Misc Insurance
- Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance Policy
- Consequential Loss -Fire
- Business Suraksha
- Contractors Plant & Machinery
- Contractors All Risk
- Electronic Equipment
- Erection All Risk
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Fire & Special Perils
- Industrial All Risk
- Machinery Breakdown
- Money Insurance
- Neon Sign
- Plate Glass Insurance
- Extended Warranty
- Inherent Defects Insurance Policy
- Group Travel Insurance
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Public Liability
- Information & Network Technology Errors & Omission
- Product Liability
- Cattle Insurance Policy
- Agriculture Crop
- Kisan Sarva Suraksha Kawach
- Rainfall Index
- Cyber Security
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Crime Insurance
- Forefront Portfolio
- Mutual Fund Protection
- Employment Liability
- Venture Capital
- Educator’s Professional Liability Insurance
- Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion Insurance
- Employee Compensation
- Marine Insurance Policy
- Trade Credit Insurance
Risk Consulting Services
The Risk Consulting Services is an arrangement is alongside protection items and arrangements are moderately new to the Indian General Insurance industry. Hazard Management has accepted significance with a section of private general insurance agencies in the Indian market. Our organization has been one of the pioneers in offering this administration in the Indian Insurance Market to our Corporate Clientele.
4. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
Everyone prays that good thing to happen to them. But things don’t go as per our plan. And that’s why we need to purchase a general insurance policy. For this, you can purchase a general insurance plan from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Plans.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance delivers several useful policies to its policyholders. This company’s claim settlement percentage has regularly been among Top 10 General Insurance Companies in India 2019. When you encounter hard times, you will find the company as the pillar of support right behind you.
Bajaj Allianz, which is among the top 10 General Insurance Companies in India 2019, is committed to giving you the right security, at a reasonable price. They take care of your problem so that you can enjoy life peacefully.
Products of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Motor Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Cyber Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
5. United India Insurance Company Limited
The United India Insurance Company Limited is among the top 10 General Insurance Companies in India 2019. It offers plenty of insurance plans for businesses and also individuals. The United India Insurance Company Limited offers such policies that are poles apart in terms of the benefits and coverage they offer.
From satellite to bullock carts, the corporation has all kinds of produces on a deal for everybody as per your requirements and needs. This general insurance company among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019 aims to offer the greatest insurance resolutions they can offer you.
Products of United India Insurance Company Limited
- Motor Insurance (Individual and Corporate)
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Accident
- Householder’s Insurance
- Shopkeeper’s Insurance
- Other Products (Such as Fire, Marine, Industrial, Liability, Miscellaneous, Micro Insurance, Credit Insurance)
6. ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
The ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited implores general insurance deals as a Communal Agent of the ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. This is among the top 10 General Insurance Companies in India 2019 offers plenty of general insurance plans that are calculated to fit every requirement, every situation, and every pocket. These insurance plans span through the following sections:
Products of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- Single Round Trip
- Gold Multi Trip
- Car Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance
- Complete Health Insurance
- Health Booster
- Personal Protect
- Home Insurance
- Marine Insurance
Other Insurance Products
- Business Insurance
- Crop Insurance
- NRI Insurance
7. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd is an Indian public sector general insurance corporation, which is among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019 was designed into a lawful company on 12th Sept. in the year 1947 at Bombay.
The purpose of Oriental Insurance Company was deal to the clients and also high accomplishment in the General Insurance Sector as well as this is what renovated them into a sturdy non-life insurance corporation of India today. And thus the Oriental Insurance Company Limited came onto the list of top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019.
Products of The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- Motor Insurance Policy
- Happy Family Floater Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
- Mediclaim Insurance Policy
- Janata Personal Accident Policy
- Negarik Suraksha Policy
- Fire Insurance Policy
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Shopkeeper Policy
- Householder Policy
- Oriental Happy Cash-Nischint Rahein
- Super Health Top Up Policy
- Marine Single Voyage Inland Policy
8. Royal Sundaram General Insurance
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Restricted is the first private general insurance organization in quite a while to be authorized. From that point forward it has been giving redone insurance answers to meet the dissimilar needs of the individual, family, and business. Royal Sundaram Insurance Company has insurance arrangements that accompany various advantages.
The plans accompany inclusion that can be altered, cashless medications, access to various emergency clinics, unique offers and limits. From essential individual medical coverage spread to authority, Royal Sundaram Health Insurance offers a wide exhibit of health care coverage plans which additionally incorporates maternity benefits and the choice to auto-energize entirety protected each approaching year regardless of whether a case has been made.
Products of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited
Royal Sundaram Health Plans:
- Royal Sundaram Lifeline
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Plans:
- Royal Sundaram Car Shield
- Royal Sundaram Two Wheeler Package Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance Plans:
- Royal Sundaram Overseas Travel Plan
Royal Sundaram Personal Accident Plans:
- Personal Accident Plan
Royal Sundaram Business Insurance
- Business Solutions
- Business Insurance Services
- Theft/Burglary Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Engineering Insurance
- Office Shield
- Industrial All Risks
- Enterprise Shield
- Hotel Shield
- Education Shield
- Excelerator Shield
- All Risks top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019
- Traders Shield
- Consequential Insurance
- Standard Fire and Perils
- Health Premium Platinum
- Group Health Insurance
- Workmen’s Compensation
- Group Accident Insurance
- Farmers Package Shield
- Farmers Insurance
- Livestock Insurance
- Advantage Farmers Package Shield
- Rural Personal Accident Insurance
- Pumps Insurance
- Rural Micro Enterprise Shield
- Janatha Personal Accident Insurance
- Rural Hospital Cash Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Shakthi Security Shield
- Royal Sundaram Shakthi Health Shield
9. TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited
The Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019, is committed to keeping the privacy of each individual who visits the official website of TATA AIG and takes practical steps to defend your Individual data and/or Delicate Personal Information or data.
This company which is among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019, have authorized third parties that may collect several kinds of Private data and delicate personal Data, as compulsory under the regulation and laws as well as based on your curiosity in their insurance services and products and the company’s business connection with you.
Products of TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited
- Car Insurance
- Auto Secure-Two Wheeler Package Policy
- Long Term Two Wheeler Package Policy
- Auto Secure-Commercial Vehicle Package Policy
- Liability Only Policy
- Travel Guard
- Student Guard- Overseas Health Insurance Plan
- Asia Travel Guard Policy
- Domestic Travel Guard Policy
- Wellsurance Executive Policy
- Wellsurance Family Policy
- Wellsurance Woman Policy
- Critical Illness
- Mediplus top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019
- Accident Guard Policy
- Income Guard Plan
- Secured Future Plan
- Secured Income High Policy
- Maha Raksha Personal Injury Policy
- Individual Accident and Sickness Hospital Cash
- Injury Guard
- Accident Shield
- Instachoice Home Insurance
- Home Secure Supreme
- Home Coupon
- Standard Fire and Special Perils
- Motor Insurance
- Health & Accident Insurance
Private Client Group Insurance
- Motor top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019
- Home & Contents
- Exceptional Value
- Fine Art & Valuables
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (Pmfby)
10. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
The Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Limited is a combined venture between 2 groups of companies, namely Mitsui Sumitomo and Murugappa Group. Murugappa Group is recognized as one of India’s prominent business corporations, with twenty-eight lines of industry.
Reputed products like Ballmaster, BSA, Gromor, Ajax, Paramfos be the property of Murugappa while the Mitsui Sumitomo is a part of MS&AD, the leading insurance group in Japan. This is among the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019.
Products of Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Limited
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Own Damage Car Insurance
2 Wheeler Insurance
- Comprehensive 2 Wheeler Insurance
- Own Damage 2 Wheeler Insurance
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Chola Healthline
- Critical Illness Plan
- Super Topup Plan
- Hospital Daily Cash
- Personal Accident
- Leisure the top 10 general insurance companies in India 2019
- Home Protect
- Long Term Dwellings
Check Related Articles:-
- General insurance types in India: One should know
- How keyman insurance policy works: Know about its benefits
- Coverage of insurance: Let’s know more about it
- Know In Detail About Types Of Casualty Insurance
- History Of Life Insurance In India: All You Need To Know
- Liability Insurance For Business Coverage In India
- Life Insurance Penetration In India Here Is All You Need To Know
- Growth of Insurance Sector in India: Know in Details
- Insurance Institute Of India: Get A Brief Idea About It
- Brief Idea About Elements Of Insurance Contract