We all know about the profits of having health insurance. Health insurances give us some monetary support during medical emergencies and crises. But very few people know about family floater health insurance and its fascinating benefits. Today let’s talk about some of the best family floater mediclaim policy and the coverage these policies offer us.
What is health insurance?
Health insurance which is also known as medical insurance is a type of policy that comes with a fascinating med claim such as giving a great extent of surgical expense coverage, free ambulance service, hospital expenses, and many more. Most of civilization is aware of such policies in the market. But there only a few people who know about family floater health insurance in India. Let’s know more about this family floater health insurance.
What is a Family Floater Health Insurance?
A family floater health insurance is a kind of insurance policy for all the family members. It is a plan specially made for the family person, as the name itself suggests. It is also health insurance, but the sole difference is that health insurance is meant to be only for an individual but a family floater health insurance is for all the members of a particular family. In this policy, the policyholder gets covered as well as his or her spouse and child or children.
How to get a family floater health insurance?
To get access to these policies one at first need to apply for it. Once their application is approved then they would have to pay a certain amount as their premium every year or after every six months or monthly.
Here is the list to some of the best family floater health in insurances in India:
There is a lot of health insurance policy companies as compared to family floater health insurance. Here are the names of both the policy and the provider company. So, know which mediclaim policy is best
- Family Floater Mediclaim Policy under the company named New India assurance
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy under the company named National Insurance Company
- Smart Health Insurance under the company named SBI General Insurance/SBI family floater health insurance
- Happy Family Floater Policy under the company named Oriental Insurance Company
- Family health optima insurance plan under the company named Star health insurance (Also check hospitals covered under star health insurance plan)
- Family floater health guard under the company named Bajaj Allianz health insurance/BajajAllianz health insurance
- Family Medicare Policy under the company named United India Health insurance/United India Mediclaim Policy
Benefits of having Family floater health insurance:
There are countless benefits of having family floater health insurance instead of those common health insurance policies for an individual. Here are the benefits of the mediclaim policy for family listed below for you.
- The family floater health insurance policy helps you to save both money and time. As it releases you from paying money for individuals separately. Thus the amount is lesser than individual health insurance.
- Family floater health insurance is a single policy for the whole family. Thus it covers the family’s medical expenses under this single policy which makes it a hassle-free method.
- One of the most attractive features of this kind of policy is that you can include family members under this policy whenever needed.
- Under this policy, besides having your parents on the list you can also include your in-laws without facing any difficulties.
So, next time instead of getting individual health insurance get the family floater health insurance if you are a family person.
Check Related Insurance Article:-
- Benefits of health insurance exemption
- Easy ways for health insurance deductible
- Detailed Public Health Care Insurance laws: One should know
- private health insurance in India: Know in details
- Detailed Health Insurance laws: One should know
- Benefits of health policy and planning
- Basic knowledge regarding health insurance TPA
- Health Insurance Tax Benefit: Easy ways to avail
- medical insurance tax deduction: how to save income tax
- Individual vs family health insurance: Which one to choose