Private Health Insurance in India: Know in Details
In present days the health care expenditures are rising over the head. For both the middle class and lower class people the medical expenditures are unaffordable nowadays. For this purpose, we should buy health insurance. It is because the health insurance or medical insurance policy helps us by providing a great extent of monetary coverage in our medical crises.
Table of Contents
Everyone should know what a private health insurance is:
Who does not know about health insurance? Everyone knows about health insurance and its benefits to a great extent. But today we are going to discuss the topic of private health insurance in India
Private health insurance in India is actually any kind of health insurance policy plan which is neither sponsored by the state government nor sponsored by the federal marketplace.
Now one can think then how and where to buy these kinds of health insurance policies. Most of the time, people feel this dilemma that whether these private health insurance in India are reliable or not. Here is a guide for you guys to choose the correct types of private health insurance in India.
Where to buy private health insurance in India:
There are several numbers of companies in India to provide you with these private health insurances. These private health insurance policy sources are such as a private marketplace, your employer, and so many more marketplaces.
- Magma HDI General Insurance Company Limited
- Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd.
- Shriram General Insurance Company
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. (ECGC)
- Liberty General Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance Co Ltd
- MAX Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd
- Raheja QBE General Insurance Co Ltd
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Co Ltd
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Co Ltd
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co Ltd
- Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Co Ltd
- United India Insurance Co Ltd
- Reliance General Insurance Co Ltd
- The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd
- The New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Iffco Tokio General Insurance Co Ltd
- National Insurance Co Ltd
- Future Generali India Insurance Company Ltd
These are the trusted companies in India to get your desired private health insurance policies. You can also go for the standard health insurance policies that are run by the State government or federal or central government in India. It is entirely up to your choice which one you would like to go for.
It is also true that the usual health insurance policy in India is undoubtedly much more trusted rather than those of private health insurance in India. No one can ever give you one hundred percent (100%) guarantee in private health insurance policy; though the agency will claim one hundred percent guarantee. But do not be fooled around with their utterance. Research on your own before buying these private insurance policies.
So, think twice before buying any kind of health insurance policies in India. No matter if it is a private health insurance or usual health insurance do research on it to be on the safer side.
Check Related Insurance Article :-