It is necessary to have a Cancer care plan, as no one knows what is going to happen in the future. Besides, when you are getting a cancer cover at minimal prices then why not have one? As treatments for Cancer are highly expensive, you should get yourself insured against cancer. For this, you can opt for HDFC Life Cancer Care plan as the plan will give you great coverage.
Table of Contents
An Overview of the HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan:
The HDFC Life Cancer Care Strategy is basically a comprehensive scheme. It offers benefits upon the diagnosis of the Major Cancer, and Early Stage or the Carcinoma-in-situ. The Policyholder has to obtain a lump sum payment on the treatment and diagnosis of cancer.
If there should be an occurrence of analysis of Early Stage or Carcinoma-in-situ, an inbuilt waiver of the excellent advantage can be profited. On the off chance that there have been no cases, at that point Sum Assured will increment by 10% under the Platinum and Gold choice.
Clients additionally have the special alternative of picking between any of the three accessible arrangement choices. On the off chance that Sum Insured is above Rs.10 lakh, premium limits are accessible for the equivalent.
Features of HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan
- HDFC Life Cancer Care provides a lump sum profit on the discovery of early cancer and Major cancer
- Steady revenue for 5 years (However, only under the Platinum option)
- 3 plan preferences to pick from the Silver plan, Gold plan and Platinum plan
- Waiver of the Premium Profit in the case of the diagnosis of the Early Phase Cancer
- You can avail the tax benefit under the section 80D of Income Tax (IT) Act 1961
- The HDFC Life Cancer Care plan provides basic issuance procedure without medical checkups
- This plan is easily available based on the Short Medical Questionnaire
- However, the Tax benefit in this plan is subject to vary as per the tax laws
Benefits of HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan:
The HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan has 3 options. So, the benefits of the HDFC Life Cancer Care plan are divided into 3 stages. 3 different options offer different benefits. Let’s now know about their benefits individually.
- Silver Option
- Gold Option
- Platinum Option
Benefits of Silver Option:
Offer a lump sum profit on the diagnosis of Cancer in accordance with the table given below:
(%) OF RELEVANT SUM INSURED
|Carcinoma-in-situ (CIS) or Early Stage cancer||25%|
|Major Cancer||100 less than the CIS or early Stage Cancer Claims (if any)|
Waiver of The Premium:
On a substantial case of Carcinoma-in-situ (CIS) or Early Stage Cancer analysis, premiums will be postponed for a time of 3 strategy years.
Benefits of the Gold Option:
Notwithstanding the advantage offered under Silver Benefit, under this choice Increased Benefit under this alternative Increased Benefit is likewise payable. In Increased advantage, the Sum Insured increments by 10% of beginning Sum Insured every year beginning from the principal strategy commemoration. This will proceed till the prior of:
Expanded Sum Insured getting to be 200% of the Initial Sum Insured or
Any case occasion
Recommended Articles :-
- Best Health Insurance Company In Claim Settlement
- Know About PNB Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy
- Which Policy Covers Maternity In India?
- Does Insurance Cover Pregnancy | Know About Maternity Insurance
- Know Why Health Insurance Is Important to Buy?
- Guide On How Life Insurance Premium Is Calculated
Benefits of Platinum Option:
Notwithstanding the advantage offered under Gold Benefit, this alternative offers month to month pay of 1% of relevant Sum Insured for a long time, on a determination of recorded Major Cancer.
Offers Premium limits for Sum Insured above INR 10 Lakhs
Eligibility Criteria of the HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan
Qualification for benefiting the HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan can be arranged according to the accompanying criteria
|INR 10 lakhs||INR 40 lakhs|
|Minimum- 18 years old
Maximum- 65 years old
|Minimum- 28 years old
Maximum- 75 years old
|10 years||20 years|
Exclusions of the HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan
No advantage will be payable under the approach in regard of any Major Cancer, Early Stage Cancer or Carcinoma-in-situ coming about straightforwardly or by implication from or produced or added by (in entire or to some degree) :
- Explicitly Transmitted Diseases HIV or AIDS
- Any inborn conditions
- Atomic, organic or compound tainting (NBC)
- Any prior condition
- Finding or signs or side effects (identified with the analyzed disease) first happened during the holding up period.
- Inebriation by liquor or opiates or willfully taking or utilizing any medication, prescription or narcotic except if it is an “over the counter” medication, drug or narcotic taken by bundle bearings;
- The approach will end and no advantage will be payable under the strategy if the
- Kindly allude to item handout for point by point benefits.